Music


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Thought Of Death

So I'm sitting here and it has been a long day. I had trouble breathing this morning and passed out in my bathroom and hit my head on the counter. My head is still killing me, haha. My mother took me to the hospital and they ran blood tests and supposedly I am anemic. Which doesn't make sense since I love salad and red meat and I have given blood before. Doctors amuse me, some days they take their jobs seriously and some days they don't. They couldn't figure out why I couldn't breathe and didn't seem to be worried. Maybe it's the fact my mom is so freaked out I'm going to stop breathing again and die that freaked me out. So my blog is about this, being close to death. Even though I knew it wasn't my time to die yet, juss wondering about if I did. Who would actually attend my funeral? I wonder if my bestfriend of 16 years, who I recently got in a fight with and went our own separate ways, would attend? What about those I went to school with in elementary school and have never heard from? What would be said about me? I feel like my family would lie and say things about me that they wish were true. I know they love me, but they don't understand me at all whatsoever. So what would happen to my fellow classmates? Would they forget about me and move on with their life? Leaving behind a legacy isn't something I care about. All I want is to complete my bucket list, and share God's love. And the main thing I want to do in my life, is to die doing what I love. Whether that's jumping out of an airplane, riding my horse in the fields, or swimming in the ocean. So those are my thoughts for the night. Time for me to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment